Sunday, April 17, 2011

Effort to eat and live better.

     Hopefully you have a market in your town that sells organic foods. When I first started out my quest to switch from buying foods with food coloring, sugar, and other unhealthy ingredients I thought I was going to have to pay a lot more money. I started out first by switching a few things at a time. Like using almond milk on my cereal instead of cows milk. I only buy Naked juice or Boathouse Farms juice for my family. My kids love to drink the real juice with no sugar added.  Little by little I have switched a lot of products to organic. I already noticed that I feel better. I have a lot more energy and I've lost weight. Did you know that coconut water has more potassium in it than a banana. Its a really great refreshing drink after exercising.

No comments:

Post a Comment